Gift Shop – October Sale!
Cape Jourimain’s Gift Shop will be having a sale during the month of October – starting October 1st!
Chance to win up to 25% off of your purchase!*
For further details, please contact the Gift Shop at (506)-538-2370.
* Consignment Items are excluded.
To view more images of some of the qualifying items, please view our Facebook Page.
Cape Jourimain Nature Centre is on the edge of the Northumberland Strait in beautiful southeastern New Brunswick — on Route 16, next to the Confederation Bridge to Prince Edward Island.
Nestled into the Cape Jourimain National Wildlife Area, a 621 hectare site with a complex legacy of natural and human history, the centre is a great place to stop, hike the trails, walk the beach, watch the birds, enjoy a meal, admire the bridge from our observation tower, browse the gift shop, see our 19th-century lighthouse, and be amazed at how people used to make the perilous journey across unforgiving winter ice in open boats.
So much to see and do at Cape Jourimain Nature Centre
- Admission is always free!
- Nature trails — ranging from 2 to 6 km — allow visitors easy walking/hiking access to coastal flora and fauna — experience the ocean, marshes, and coastal forests in a brand new way
- Park interpreters are available to explain the plants and animals of Cape Jourimain
- 10 unique ecosystems
- Birdwatching opportunities are excellent — Cape Jourimain is on a major bird migratory route; don’t miss our birder’s calendar
- Our Museum and Exhibit Hall reveals the natural and human experience of Cape Jourimain
- Confederation Bridge to Prince Edward Island is best seen from our lookout tower, the perfect vantage point to take in the phenomenal Northumberland Strait
- Cape Jourimain lighthouse — constructed in 1869 — is only a short hike from the Centre
- Our gift shop features the finest works of regional artists and artisans
- The Iceboat Landing Restaurant has the best local food from land and sea.